Sunday, October 23, 2011

Splash Mountain by Ben O'Hearne


     Last week for the first time ever, I visited Disneyland. My favorite ride was Splash Mountain. It is a water ride that takes you on a water adventure. You ride on a log cart that fits six people. It has no seat belts.


     Splash Mountain is exactly that, a mountain. It is a tall, light brown mountain with trees all around. When you are near Splash Mountain you hear a lot of screaming. When I heard the screaming I felt scared. It didn’t stop me from going on the ride.


     As I waited in line I felt a bit nervous. There were a lot of people in line. Finally it was our turn to go on the log ride of Splash Mountain. It was dark and very loud. My stomach felt fizzy. We went up a hill and then down really fast. There was a big SPLASH! Everyone on the log cart was wet. It was so fun that we went on it a second time!
Second Autobiographical Incident

No comments:

Post a Comment