Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Building My Tree House by Mason Cooke


            Three weeks ago I started to take down my fort in my garage to use the wood for the tree house. While my dad and I were taking down the fort my friends Cohen and Austin walked down the driveway. They asked to help us. My dad answered yes. I’m glad he said yes because it was a lot quicker. When we took down the second floor it was heavy so when we put it down it made a loud BANG!

            We took the wood from the fort and started making a base for the tree house. I was sad that I couldn’t help put it up because it was too heavy. When my dad put it up I helped screw in the platforms. We also made a zip line from my tree house into my cousins’ pool next door. I was really disappointed my friend AJ could not do the zip line.

            Next we did the walls which were the hardest. My dad was really into putting on the walls. One night he brought a light so he could see. My friends were there when we put up the walls at night. We brought our itouch’s and played a game on them. Soon we will put up the see through roof. We will then get to put a TV up there. When we are finished it is going to be a house that has a porch with rails around it. I can’t wait to finish my tree fort.

Second Autobiographical Incident

No comments:

Post a Comment