Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Soccer Crash by Kora Stinson


         While I was at my soccer game one Saturday morning, I tripped and fell. I was on a team for seven-eight year old and we named ourselves the Blue Dolphins. We normally had snacks and drinks. It was fall and it was a lot cooler out than it was in the summer.

I love to play the forward position. When they put me in the field that is when it happened. I was running so quickly that I was leaning over and I tripped myself. The girl behind me did not see me and she tripped on me. But after that I got back up and kept going. It hurt a little but I didn’t cry.

When my coaches called me in from the field, I felt seriously thirsty. At the end I eagerly rushed in and out of the tunnel of people. I’ll surely try not to lean over while I run next time.

First Autobiographical Incident

No comments:

Post a Comment