Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Minecraft by Sam O’Hearne


         My cousin, Soren and I constantly play Minecraft together on the computer. Even though we live in separate states, we can talk to each other and play the game virtually.

I think playing Minecraft is fun because you can build with blocks. There are probably over 50 blocks you can build with. You can build an entire castle!

During the game it is either day or night. When it is night time, monsters come out. There are zombies, skeletons, and spiders. There is a monster called a creeper that quickly blows up if you get too close. There are also endermans. Endermans will teleport to you if you put your cursor on them. They can also pick up blocks.

One of my favorite creations that my cousin and I built is a castle. The castle has a water slide and a secret underground house.

Playing Minecraft is a lot of fun for me. I enjoy it because it is a way that my cousin and I can do something together, even though he lives in California and I live in Arizona!

First Autobiographical Incident

No comments:

Post a Comment